Wondering where to party in Riga?
Riga offers a huge variety of great bars & clubs and it would take all weekend and a lot of consumed alcohol to get through them all. We think you should visit at least four of them to become familiar with Riga`s nightlife. Riga Pub Crawl gives you an idea which are cool places worth another visit during your stay in Riga, and which places are a waste of time.
Pubs and Clubs mentioned in section below has an illustrative meaning.
We do not include them all in our tour. During the pub crawl you will visit three bars and a dance club.
There are two ways how to enjoy Riga Pub Crawl:
• Leave everything in the hands of our nightlife Guides and crawl the route beloved by many tourists who have visited Riga before you.
• Inform us if you have any personal plans, destinations, and wishes (VIP table reservations, limo/party bus transfers, different type of group activities, e.g. bobsleigh, curling, beer bike, sauna & hot tub, etc.) and we will make a Special program for your group.
You know what to expect here. Tourists from England and Ireland, well-known beer brands, loud chatter and laughter and, of course football. So get yourself a pint of fresh Guinness, listen to live music, watch sports and order some classic British pub food like burgers, fish and chips, and buffalo wings.
Usually the interior consists of wooden logs and massive tables. These pubs offer a good variety of locally brewed beer and homemade Latvian wines. Definitely best places to get familiar with Latvian culture and cuisine. Enjoy folk music concerts and take part in Latvian karaoke. Old-style Latvian pubs recently have become popular with both locals and tourists from all over Europe.
Dance bars usually consist of few seperate areas with comfy seats where people chat to each other while slowly sipping beer or some coctail. With every hour closer to midnight, these bars become more lively. Local DJs do their best to make a great atmosphere. Some of the dance bars have two or even three seperate dance floors.
Don`t expect a huge variety of beers here. Rock bars are all about the music and rock stars. Set your watch back to the ‘90s, jump into the crowd and dance to the rhythm of grunge. There are also famous Latvian bands (not only rock) playing shows here, some of which can be overcrowded. Rock bars also pay tribute to Latvian rock music legends and some rooms are made into a museum.
A perfect pub crawl cannot be done without visiting the iconic cocktail lounge located on the 26th floor of Riga`s highest hotel. It’s a bit more pricey, but chic and definitely worth a visit. The entrance fee and a welcome drink are included in the price.
Nighclubs in Riga vary from mid-size venues to ones with capacity for 1,000 clubbers, with smoke machines, great audio systems, flashing lasers, go-go dancers and gorgeous bartenders. You’ll find everything to create a fascinating party. Some clubs also host various events and concerts. You have to be well-dressed to gain entrance to some of these clubs, and some ask to make a table reservation.
To some groups, the best place to finish off the pub crawl might be the stip clubs. The guide can take you to the ones that are not tourist traps.
You might be wondering what to do while you are waiting for
pub crawl to start or how to “charge your batteries” next day when you dealing with a
little bit of a hangover… After receiving many emails with the same questions of what
else can we recommend doing in Riga besides drinking beer and visiting nightclubs,
we have came up with some great ideas! Look no further – Riga Pub Crawl team has
picked Top activities that will keep you busy, entertained and fix that little hangover if needed!
*If you have any questions regarding the price, availability or you need more information, do not hesitate to contact us. We’ll take care of everything!
Have you ever heard the phrase "It is Baltic out there!" meaning "it is freezing cold"? Yes, that means we do tend to have rough winters here. We've learned to take advantage of it and spend our winters as cool as Scandinavians! Here is what you do - warm up those freezing toes in hot sauna until the sweat breaks through, and then dare to jump in the ice hole drilled in the river outside! Don't worry. You'll warm up in seconds after sliding in a hot tub afterwards where you can enjoy staying warm while breathing that crisp air and enjoying the view over Suspension bridge and the castle of Riga. Yes - you heard it right - all of this just a few min drive from the Old Town!
Enjoy the ride at one of the longest tracks in Europe which is used for World Bobsleigh Championship. On this 1420 meters long track you’ll have a chance to try The Olympic Bob which reaches speed over 100km/h and The Soft Bob over 70km/h! Something you can’t do anywhere else…
Why go to the club if you can bring the club to you? Book a party bus as the airport transfer or just to drive through the streets of Riga. Have your own bartender to save you in the moments when glass is almost empty! Listen to your own music if you fancy something special! Surprise your friends with a strip dancer...or 2, or 3, or 4, or 5!!!
Some might say, riding a bicycle while drinking may not be the smartest decision. Well, it is now. Why sit and drink if you can ride (a bike) and drink. The Ultimate Beer Bike offers a great way to explore the Old town of Riga while sipping a nice, cold beer. Up to 14 people can ride beer bicycle at a time. Don`t worry if you are not familiar with the Riga Old town yet, because you will get your own chauffeur/bartender and 2.5 liters of beer for each of you!Available all year round, even during the winter if the weather conditions allow
Most of us have watched curling on TV. Now you have a chance to try it yourself. At the beginning you will be introduced to the basics and main rules of this game. To make sure that everyone understands it, first hour you play accompanied by a professional instructor. Second hour - nothing but a competition between you and your group!
Small beer brewery located in city centre gives you a chance to explore, taste, wine and dine, sing and relax – all at the same place! We can organize a guided tour for you. The tour of beer brewery includes guided tour in English (approx. 15-20 min) followed by 5 glasses (200ml each) of different type of beer for you to taste! You can also order your dinner there and on weekends beer brewery offers karaoke evenings.
Travel in style with Lincoln, Chrysler, Mercedes or Rolls Royce limousine! We will welcome you in Riga airport or just outside your hotel to pick you up for a ride through the streets of Riga, while sipping a beer or champagne and enjoying the music! Organizing a getaway for your friends? Surprise them by booking one or 2 strip dancers to accompany you during the trip! Is there a better way how to start your holidays? Enter Latvia in style!
If you’re a dog person and not scared of snow, you probably would like to try out this experience. A team of friendly and very active dogs will take you for a spin through the 3km long track located in a forest. In one sled there are 2 people at the same time – one is sitting and one is standing and controlling it! Great experience for couples and small groups.
Such a diverse and historically rich city as Riga will keep your attention already by its charming looks, there is no doubt about that. But did you know that one of the bells in Riga church towers needed to be removed because of cheating wives? Have you heard how did we manage to keep our monument of freedom untouched during Soviet occupation times? Let one of our fun and charming guides take you through the streets of Riga Old Town so you can learn some interesting stories that will make you completely fall in love with our city!
If you wish to do something a bit more active, choose paintball! Just pick one of those venues – indoor paintball centre, largest outdoor paintball park in Baltic’s or challenging underground space! We will take care of your transfers and all essential equipment! And don’t worry; if you’re not too keen for getting those bruises, we have a solution for you! Try the indoor paintball where we use special soft latex balls instead of paint balls. The guns can be regulated to adjust the power and skip the bruises! Are you ready to play?
We all like to play football but we have lifted it up to another level which is more challenging. The only rule - there are no rules. Try to smash all enemies into the wall while succesfully escaping from ones who try to hit you down. And don`t forget to score! Between the breaks you can try Sumo or other entertaining games.
Ever wanted to race your friends in a competition held on a frozen lake with the special ice kartings? Now you will have a chance! Just do not forget to wear a proper cloathing as temperature in January and February might be quite low. The ice must be at least 25 cm thick for the race to be available. If the weather won`t be good we can offer indoor karting or winter quad bike racing as an alternative.
If you have ever wanted to try how it feels to fire the same weapons seen many times before on TV shows and movies...well, finally you have a chance. The shooting range offers pistols, revolvers and different rifles to choose from. Will you ever have opportunity to fire Kalashnikov again?
*Please note – you need to be sober to participate in this activity.
Imagine enjoying a nice, relaxed meal while being served by beautiful, naked girl. This really takes dinner time to another level, doesn’t it? The dinner takes place at a strip club bar. Table reserved for your group with three course meal and a beer for each. Dinner is served!
4x4 Off Road team’s motto is: ``Where the road ends, the journey begins!`` and it might not be far from the truth. What can be better than adrenaline rush that makes your heart pound? Challenge yourself and your teammates. No matter - couples, friends or colleagues – everyone will have fun during Off road driving! To make it more fun, Off Road team can offer ``Blind driving``, where drivers eyes are covered with blindfold and he has to drive only by commands given by his friends sitting in a vehicle. If you are a bigger group and rent more jeeps – the time challenge can be set or we can challenge you to find certain locations only by using the map. Is your team ready for this?
Clay pigeon shooting is also known as moving target shooting. Targets will be released in the air for you to quickly point at them and shoot! Although with every shot it gets easier to hit the target, to make it more challenging for you, the intensity and location of targets changes all the time! If you’ve never done it, that’s not a problem as there will be a professional instructor to show you how it is done.
*Please note – you need to be sober to participate in this activity.
By participating in pub crawls organised and hosted by Riga Pub Crawl, you the participant, agree to the following terms and conditions without restriction:
1. All participants are responsible for their own safety and well-being during the event. Riga Pub Crawl will do its best to ensure that participants safely attend a variety of localities and venues within Riga Old Town and city centre. However, Riga Pub Crawl events cannot mitigate every eventuality and as such, Riga Pub Crawl events involve an element of possible risk. All participants acknowledge these risks and attend events of their own accord and solely at their own risk.
2. Riga Pub Crawl events include opportunities for participants to consume alcohol at their own discretion. Riga Pub Crawl urges all participants to drink responsibly and cannot accept any responsibility or liability if participants drink excessively, resulting in damages, ill health, injury or death.
3. All participants should be aware of their own physical or mental limitations before attending an event. People with medical conditions or who are pregnant are strongly advised NOT to participate in Riga Pub Crawl events and must inform Riga Pub Crawl of the full nature of their condition before participating.
4. All Riga Pub Crawl participants must be 18 years or older. Only official identification will be accepted as proof of age and includes: Passports, driving licences, proof of age (18 plus) cards, etc. Unacceptable identification includes photocopies, student cards and other non-government issued identification.
5. Riga Pub Crawl reserves the right to cancel a tour at our discretion and for any reason. In the event of a cancellation, Riga Pub Crawl will try to contact distributors and clients as quickly as possible.
6. Riga Pub Crawl reserves the right to change or modify tours without notice, including changing or altering venues and routes. In the event of a change, Riga Pub Crawl will endeavour to substitute comparable venues, but accepts no liability for changes.
7. Riga Pub Crawl accepts no liability for participant’s behaviour and reserves the right to refuse entry or remove from events anyone who is drunk, disorderly, aggressive, abusive or anti-social. In the event of refusal or removal, Riga Pub Crawl will not refund ticket prices or cover any additional costs incurred by participants as a result.
8. The participant agrees to indemnify Riga Pub Crawl (it’s employees, directors, suppliers, agents, distributors, representatives, etc) against any third party claims as a result of the participant’s behaviour and actions. Any damages or loss caused by a participant is solely the participant’s responsibility.
9. All venues (including bars and clubs), attended by Riga Pub Crawl reserve the right to refuse entry or remove participants from venues for any reason including drunk, disorderly, aggressive, abusive or anti-social behaviour. Riga Pub Crawl accepts no liability in the event of refusal or removal and will not refund ticket prices in such an event.